On 16th September, in film class, all we did was writing our scripts. We have to write about a teenager developing super powers and I figured out that writing a script is not as easy as I though. It is much more harder!
When writing the script, I sometimes forgets to capitalise the name when introducing a new character. Also, I usually use past tense to write compositions and stuffs, but in a script, I have to use present tense and it is sometimes hard to remember this.
In addition, we have to show but not tell out what happen in the script.
Time flies so fast when you are writing a script. I typed in a few sentences and half an hour had already past!
Writing a script is not easy at all!
When writing the script, I sometimes forgets to capitalise the name when introducing a new character. Also, I usually use past tense to write compositions and stuffs, but in a script, I have to use present tense and it is sometimes hard to remember this.
In addition, we have to show but not tell out what happen in the script.
Time flies so fast when you are writing a script. I typed in a few sentences and half an hour had already past!
Writing a script is not easy at all!
16th September,2013
No comments:
Post a Comment