Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Y8 Film Lesson 6 12-9-2013

                  I am having my 6th lesson of film today and we are going to watch the ending of Gladiator today! 
                  Just finished watching Gladiator. Though I'm a bit afraid of the fighting scenes which mostly appear in the movie, the movie was awesome. At last, Maximus died but could return home in heaven. The slaves and gladiator were released from prison and had freedom.
                  Maximus was the hero of the whole empire! He was so great and he killed the evil emperor!!!
                  This is a really good movie!After watching it, we started to use a video camera and learnt about framing. We had to use the camera to do a close-up video of our partners. Then, Ms. Rosati taught us about that rule of thirds and the person's face should be in the right or left handed side of the thirds.
                  I am looking forward to the next film lesson! I wonder what we will do...

12th September,2013

No comments:

Post a Comment