I can't believe that it is already the 10th lesson of Film today. Time flies!
Today, we started filming. We went to the cafeteria and did the first scene of the script. I found out that this is not easy. You have to think of a lot of things before you can start filming a 20 seconds scene, such as where to film, who the characters will be, what kind of clothes for the characters to wear, what to say, what to do, etc.
I was in charge of the characters but I wasn't the main character of the film. I helped to be the camerawoman.
Filming is so fun and I want to be in film class again next year. I hope our film will turn out being awesome!!
Today, we started filming. We went to the cafeteria and did the first scene of the script. I found out that this is not easy. You have to think of a lot of things before you can start filming a 20 seconds scene, such as where to film, who the characters will be, what kind of clothes for the characters to wear, what to say, what to do, etc.
I was in charge of the characters but I wasn't the main character of the film. I helped to be the camerawoman.
Filming is so fun and I want to be in film class again next year. I hope our film will turn out being awesome!!
27th September,2013
No comments:
Post a Comment