Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Y8 Film Lesson 12 8-10-2013

                         Today, we are filming some other scenes. This time, I had to act as I am one of the characters in the film!
                         First, we had to find the right location according to the script to film. We needed to find a place which is dark. After thinking for a long time, we finally went to the practice room, where you can practice piano and other music instruments. The room is dark enough that we can't even see each other. Then, in the script, one scene needs red eyes effect. We borrowed some red lights for the effect. 
                         After this lesson, I found out that making a film needs a lot of props and preparation. We must think of every single part of the script and prepare for it. Next lesson, we are going to finish our film and also the editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment